The quality management system based on the ISO 9001 standard is used worldwide, and certification of that system is a generally accepted way of proving to current or potential clients that the product or service will meet their quality requirements. Dental Centar b2 holds an ISO 9001:2008 certificate issued by the accreditation company ICR Adriatica.
The European Commission has recommended that the quality management system for health services be implemented in all health care facilities. Therefore, we have opted to control our operations according to the ISO standards for two main reasons:
- to ensure that we always provide our patients with the maximum quality service according to the highest professional standards, and
- to control our work processes in order to observe any shortcomings in our work on time.
Our objective is to ensure the services we offer have lasting quality and reliability, to ensure patient satisfaction. Also, with the implementation of the ISO standard, we have enabled patients to more easily provide feedback about our work, which enables us to continuously improve our products and services.
Advantages of implementing the ISO standard for our patients
The implementation of the quality management system in our office has resulted in multiple benefits for patients:
- Continuous improvement of services and placing the focus on the patient – strengthening trust;
- Greater treatment safety, through monitoring the dental devices, sterilisation, and the disposal of infectious materials, etc.;
- Patients are better informed through a variety of communications channels;
- Patient satisfaction surveys.
We recommend that you read the documents available for download below before visiting our dental centre.
Dental Centar b2, a certified dental office