Born in Đakovo on 29 November 1986, she completed the Antun Gustav Matos General Gymnasium secondary school before graduating from the Faculty of Dental Medicine, University of Zagreb in 2011.
Upon completing her studies, she decided to specialise in dental prosthetics, and has undergone training in this field at a number of international seminars. The complete preparation process for prosthetics, including endodontics (tooth treatment), tooth abrasion, and the installation of ceramic crowns, are her speciality. She likes to emphasize that technological advancements have made it possible to create premium aesthetic materials that meet all the requirements for durability and excellence in the sense of aesthetics.
Permanent member of the Croatian Dental Chamber
• Competence in Aesthetics – Nobel Biocare, Vienna, 2015
• Perio Implant 5 – international congress, Opatija, 2015
• Beauty and aesthetics – international congress, Šibenik, 2014
• Implantology congress, Split, 2013
• Competence in Aesthetics, Vienna, 2013
AREAS OF SPECIAL INTEREST
• Restorative dentistry
2013–present: Dental Centar b2
2011–2012: Zagreb West Health Centre
2012–2013: Dr. Drago Kakaš dental clinic